Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
- Sq. Ft.3,301
9880 Ne Gasparilla Pass Boulevard, BOCA GRANDE
This stunning waterfront home in Boca Grande, FL boasts 3 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, and luxurious amenities that will leave you feeling like you're living in paradise. Ground level includes bonus space. Step inside to find an open and airy living space that seamlessly blends indoor and outdoor living. The home is filled with natural light and features large windows that offer breathtaking views of the water. The fully-equipped kitchen is perfect for hosting dinner parties with friends and family, and the spacious dining area is ideal for enjoying meals together. Each of the three bedrooms is thoughtfully designed to provide a relaxing retreat after a long day. The master bedroom features an en-suite bathroom, while the two guest bedrooms include en-suite bathrooms as well. The outdoor space is where this home truly shines. The heated private pool is the perfect spot for lounging in the sun or taking a refreshing dip. The property is dotted with fruit trees, providing an abundance of fresh produce throughout the year. Water enthusiasts will love the two boat lifts and 39 ft dockage, which make it easy to access the water for fishing, boating, or simply enjoying the view. Don't miss your chance to own this breathtaking waterfront home in one of the most sought-after locations in Florida. House is being offered furnished. Boat lift (with boat in photo) is 10,000 lbs capacity, other lift is 5,000 lbs capacity
- MLS® #D6130494
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,301
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Barrel/Cistern(s), Rain Gutters, Shade Shutter(s), Sliding Doors
- Date ListedMay 5th, 2023
- Days on Market32
- Address9880 Ne Gasparilla Pass Boulevard
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionGULF SHORES NORTH 04
- CityBOCA GRANDE
- Zip Code33921
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eat-in Kitchen, High Ceilings, Master Bedroom Upstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Solar Hot Water, Solar Hot Water, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
Listing information courtesy of Boca Grande Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 6th, 2023 at 6:19pm CDT.