Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
631 Bocilla Drive, PLACIDA
Nestled in the exclusive waterfront neighborhood of Bocilla-Beach-To-Bay, this extremely private waterfront home sits on appx. 1 acre and is an oasis of seclusion among a tropically landscaped paradise. Only 1 of 12 homes sites, located on a dead-end road, steps away from Don Pedro State Park with private easement to the beach via the golf cart bridge over the Bocilla Lagoon. This home is unique with close to 5000 sq. ft., 2 Master suites with private sitting areas & matching offices or dens with fireplaces & built ins. The spacious open floor plan features a Gourmet Kitchen, an amazing Great Room with 14 ft soaring ceilings and Dining Room all overlooking the wrap around screened in deck overlooking the pool & waterfront. The kitchen has granite counters, custom wood cabinets, center island, wine cooler & closet pantry. The Master bedrooms offer custom en-suite Master baths, dual sinks & large walk-in showers with multiple shower heads. This Florida style stilt home offers a minimum of 4 parking spots under the building with additional parking for gulf carts. The Tahiti style lanai has a salt water heated lagoon style pool, custom lighting, built-in barbecue, rock waterwall and brick pavers. A boardwalk leads to the 30 ft private dock. This Knight Island (Palm Island) home is only minutes to the Intracoastal/Gulf of Mexico & is on 1 of Englewood's Enchanted Barrier Islands that offers fishing/boating that is second to none and 7 miles of the most beautiful and private beaches in the world.
- MLS® #D6122145
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,905
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleKey West
- ParkingGolf Cart Parking, Underground
- ViewPool, Trees/Woods, Water
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Fence, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionFloodZone, Irregular Lot, Oversized Lot, Private, Unpaved
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address631 Bocilla Drive
- SubdivisionBOCILLA BEACH BAY LAND CONDO
- Zip Code33946
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceilings, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesOther, Wood Burning
- Date ListedNovember 10th, 2021
- Days on Market151
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2022 at 11:19am CDT.