Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5858 Gasparilla Road 43, BOCA GRANDE
Enjoy breathtaking sunrises from this spacious one-level, 3 bedroom, 3 bath condominium presenting unparalleled views of Gasparilla Sound from nearly every room. The centerpiece kitchen features contemporary cabinetry, quartz counters, Subzero refrigerator and induction range. Oversized master bedroom offers a sitting area with bay views, his and hers closets and an impeccably updated master bath. Separate dining room leads to a cozy den or dine on the glassed in porch and watch the dolphin play! This second floor, end location includes elevator entry and a 2-car garage. Marina Village is a quiet neighborhood with just 44 residences with ACCESS TO THE ISLAND'S BEST BEACH. As a member, you'll appreciate the many additional amenities the Boca Grande Club has to offer including workout facility, tennis, pools, Tiki bar and Gulf front restaurant.
- MLS® #D6120934
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,779
- Year Built1991
- AmenitiesClubhouse,Fitness Center,Gated,Playground,Pool,Security,Spa/Hot Tub,Tennis Court(s)
- ParkingGarage Door Opener,Tandem
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters,Sliding Doors
- Lot DescriptionFloodZone,Near Marina,Paved
- FoundationSlab,Stem Wall
- Date ListedSeptember 17th, 2021
- Days on Market121
- Address5858 Gasparilla Road 43
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionMARINA MANOR BOCA GRANDE
- CityBOCA GRANDE
- Zip Code33921
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Elevator,Solid Surface Counters,Split Bedroom,Stone Counters,Thermostat,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Washer,Water Purifier
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryThe Island School
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Co. - Boca.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2022 at 1:37pm CST.