Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14 Grouper Hole Drive, BOCA GRANDE
A rare offering, this one-of-a-kind waterfront property is located in Charlotte County with 150' on Gasparilla Sound across from the Boca Grande Club. This is a sportsman's paradise. The 13,500+ sq. ft. includes an impressive 5 bedroom 4 1/2 bath home and a recreational pavilion, like no other, both with excellent water views. The home designed for entertaining was built in 1997 with the finest appointments including a gourmet kitchen, crown molding, plantation shutters, impact windows, screened porch, and a 3 stop elevator. The recreation pavilion, built in 2017, encompasses an enclosed Myrtha certified 60' competition ozone lap pool, electronic timing system, hot tub, complete work-out room, sports bar with Viking appliances, and an open deck with a copper gas firepit. Also offered is an air-conditioned 30-yard pistol/archery range, designed by Range Systems. Extras are a 3 dog kennel with waste disposal system, two 100' boat docks with lifts, two jet ski lifts, and the garage accommodates 4 cars. Updates include new standing seam roof in 2017, 96 hurricane windows in 2019, and new upper deck in 2021. This is just a small list of what this property has to offer.
- MLS® #D6119329
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage13,594
- Year Built1997
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- ParkingCircular Driveway,Garage Door Opener,Golf Cart Garage,Tandem
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors,Hurricane Shutters,Irrigation System
- Lot DescriptionFloodZone,Street Dead-End
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Date ListedJune 8th, 2021
- Days on Market139
- Address14 Grouper Hole Drive
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionEAST SHORE ACRES
- CityBOCA GRANDE
- Zip Code33921
- Interior FeaturesBuilt-in Features,Ceiling Fans(s),Crown Molding,Elevator,Living Room/Dining Room Combo,Master Bedroom Main Floor,Solid Surface Counters,Solid Wood Cabinets,Walk-In Closet(s),Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Water Heater,Exhaust Fan,Ice Maker,Indoor Grill,Microwave,Range,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Washer,Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryEnglewood Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
Listing information courtesy of Gulf To Bay Sotheby's Internat.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 25th, 2021 at 10:08pm CDT.