Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
372 Baily St, Boca Grande
LIFE, LILLY AND THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS! An elevated Old Florida home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths plus a large Family Room / Gathering Area that opens out onto the open deck and spectacular and spacious backyard. Beach access is straight down to the end of the street and offering plenty of room to add a pool for year-round enjoyment or Rental possibilities. Upon entering through the front sitting porch, you look straight through to the captivating tropical back yard. Two living room areas are separated by the kitchen and dining areas (one with a wood-burning/gas fireplace), all flow out to the elongated aforementioned Family Room which also has a morning sun, casual dining area as well. Two guest bedrooms with a large bathroom in-between on the West side, including an enclosed and spacious laundry room. Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, double sinks, separate tub and shower, sitting room and multiple closets and rear deck access are on the opposite, East Wing of the home Features include cathedral ceilings with wood accent beams, luxury vinyl plank premium floors, newer appliances, water filtration and reverse osmosis system, gas stove and instant hot water from tank-less gas heaters. Ground level provides ample enclosed air-conditioned storage, divided driveway/carport parking, two back-to-back additional storage rooms, and excellent bonus space with additional carport and garage door capacity. A very comfortable splash of color to get you started in your own Boca Grande Beach home. Clean and crisp and move-in ready. Come take a look…make an appointment to see your new Beach Home today!
- MLS® #D6112284
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,112
- Year Built1987
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDriveway, Ground Level
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewIn City Limits, Street Paved
- ExteriorWood Frame, Wood Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market28
- Address372 Baily St
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionGolden Beach Unit 03
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyLee County
- Zip Code33921
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Water Purifier
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesTwo, Elevated, Stilt Home
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 5th, 2020 at 8:45am CDT.