Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
370 Tarpon Ave, Boca Grande
This “Cracker Cottage” on Historic “Whitewash Alley” is a Grandfathered legal duplex in the heart of the village … or could be combined into a spacious single family home! There is ample parking out front (4+ spaces pulling straight in) and room for your pool in the southeast corner! Located in the Historic District of Boca Grande, Buyer has the option where 2 families can reside, or can be used as rental property … or a combination of uses. The front unit is a 2 bd/1 bth and the back unit is a 3 bd/1.5 bth. Both residences have been remodeled and are clean and ready for immediate use! A metal roof was installed in 2006 and a new half-bathroom and outdoor shower in 2018! Everything is a short walk to Boca Grande's beaches, marinas, downtown shopping and dining experiences! This is a rare opportunity to enjoy everything that Boca Grande has to offer on beautiful Gasparilla Island in the very heart of the Village!
- MLS® #D6112282
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,692
- Year Built1930
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ViewHistoric District
- ExteriorWood Frame, Asbestos
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market497
- Address370 Tarpon Ave
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionBoca Grande
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyLee County
- Zip Code33921
- InteriorTile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s), Other
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 5th, 2020 at 8:30am CDT.