Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5000 Gasparilla Rd #44, Boca Grande
Boca Grande Club - The Very Best Village Home Location! Front Row on the Beach with magnificent sunset views, wide open southern exposure with lake views! This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom home has two additional enclosed spaces set up as his and hers offices! Newer impact glass doors and windows are throughout the home, along with new metal roofing and fresh paint. Granite surfaces and wood cabinets, an eat in kitchen bar set up, a dumb waiter for your groceries and laundry...many additional features to enjoy. Don't miss out on the very best Village Home closest to the beach and the ONLY home with private direct beach access! The Boca Grande Club is a private membership community with a one time initiation fee of $20,000 + yearly club dues. Enjoy everything the Club has to offer including a members only restaurant, a tennis center with 8 clay courts, 3 heated swimming pools, poolside tiki bar, fitness center, a playground, kiddie pool, and more! You will love this very best location. This is the very best, updated and remodeled, free standing single home ANYWHERE on Island and directly on the beach!
- MLS® #D6112240
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,500
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available
- ParkingUnder Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market79
- Address5000 Gasparilla Rd #44
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionVillage Boca Grande Club Ph
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- InteriorTile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo, Walk-Up, Stilt Home
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 5th, 2020 at 8:45am CDT.