Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13045 Via Cassia, Placida
MUST SEE waterfront home with great rental history! Relax and enjoy the ultimate Florida lifestyle. Located directly on Coral Creek with quick access to the Gulf of Mexico on a tranquil oversized lot with its own private screened lanai and heated saltwater pool. Property includes 160 ft. of Coral Creek frontage and dock in place. Located in the desirable Placida Pointe Subdivision and just a short distance to Boca Grande, with miles of new walking/biking path along Placida Road. You will be impressed with renovations included within this spacious and charming 3 bd/3bth Key West style design. The open concept gourmet kitchen features a great entertainment area around a generous kitchen island; perfect as the ultimate gathering and socializing spot while cooking. Other special kitchen details: custom inset door cabinets, Jenn-Air appliances, 6-burner gas range, refrigerator, island drawer microwave, and a Fisher & Paykel 2-drawer dishwasher. Additional interior features include: porcelain “beachwood plank” tile , Luxxor quartz countertops in the kitchen, baths, and laundry room. As beautiful as the indoors are, the outdoors may be the highlight of the tropical paradise. Launch an adventure directly from your backyard, start with your kayak, paddleboard, or flats boat and create a new and unique experience every time. Per recorded documents; THIS PARCEL IS GRANDFATHERED OUT OF THE HOA, so there are NO HOA fees or covenants (buyer to confirm with HOA). Property has ample space to park your RV and/or boat.
- MLS® #D6112166
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,299
- Year Built1971
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- StyleFlorida, Ranch
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewConservation Area, Cul-de-sac, Flood Insurance Required, FloodZone, Level/Flat, Near Golf Course, Oversized Lot, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Tip Lot, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCreek, Lagoon
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market72
- Address13045 Via Cassia
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33946
- InteriorPorcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 5th, 2020 at 8:45am CDT.