Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4090 Loomis Ave, Boca Grande
"El Mirador"- One of Boca Grande’s finest and most colorful Estate properties. Approaching through gardens and ponds, over a bridge, to the beautiful courtyard with fountain, sets the stage for more breath taking environments yet to come, such as the Saltillo tiled screened pool pavilion which joins the main and guest houses and leads to the bayou beyond. The experience is enchanted by fountains in the Latin tradition: “never out of the sound of running water”. The enchanting voices of the natural world abound on approximately 2 acres. Wrap around screens and decks enclose the eastern exposure of the pool pavilion providing year-round protected swimming and socializing with the soothing sounds of nature, an intimate retreat for family and a remarkable setting for evening celebrations. El Mirador works her magic, 6 bedrooms, 6 ½ baths on three levels she offers high sweeping views of Gasparilla Sound, the courtyard, ponds, gardens, and tree top sunsets over the Gulf. The magic continues with a very productive fishing pier with large protected deep water boat dockage (100' range) opening directly to the ICW. The Mexican/South American architecture, inspired by the tile roofs, balconies and arches of the beautiful Train Depot in the Village of Boca Grande, complement the town’s finest old-world style homes…all just a short golf cart or bicycle ride away. Discover your place in the sun with this very special experience. An extra contiguous acre is also possible if desired.
- MLS® #D6109648
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,800
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Underground
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Intracoastal Waterway, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market136
- Address4090 Loomis Ave
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionEast Shore Acres 02
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyLee County
- Zip Code33921
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Freezer, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryThe Island School
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 7:15pm CDT.