Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
867 Grande Pass Way, Boca Grande
Pre-Construction. To be built. The three-level Bal Harbour floor plan includes 5,198 square feet under air on the two living levels, all offering stunning views of Boca Grande Pass! The plan’s ground level entry and a front porch are flanked by three oversize garages. A ground level foyer provides access to an elevator and a staircase that lead to the living levels. The first living level will showcase a spacious great room, an island kitchen, dining area, study, and a second master suite. The second living level features a bonus room with a wet bar, the master suite, and two VIP guest suites. The “at the beach” motif will be established by the home’s white windows and trim, a striking standing seam metal roof, and Hardy-Board siding. Inside, white linen and soft grey wall tones will be contrasted by grey, navy blue, and pear green accents. Painted or stained ship-lap wainscoting and ceiling details will be presented in select areas of the home. The cabinetry in the kitchen and baths will be white wood with relaxed weathered finishes that will be featured in combination with leathered counter surfaces. The first living level’s outdoor living area will provide a relaxing retreat, complete with an infinity edge pool with a spa and sun shelves. The second living level will continue the design’s emphasis on creating a relaxed ambiance and will feature a wet bar in the spacious bonus room as well as a morning bar. The master suite will include two walk-in closets and a bath with separate vanities, a free-standing tub, and a walk-in shower.
- MLS® #D6109262
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,198
- Year Built2020
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Waterfront
- ParkingOther, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolOther, Salt Water
- ExteriorBlock, Cement Siding, Concrete, Metal Frame, Siding, Stucco, Tilt up Walls
- Exterior FeaturesOutdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market158
- Address867 Grande Pass Way
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionHill Tide Estates
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyLee County
- Zip Code33921
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Elevated
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 6th, 2020 at 7:59pm CDT.