Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8 Adele Way, Placida
Available for showings during the Pandemic. Barefoot Beach Living on 150' wide, silky sand beach. The Lowest Priced Beach Front Home anywhere in South West Florida! The photos are terrible, but the structure is in excellent move-in condition and requires nothing except your personal changes. Galley kitchen and bathrooms are small by today's standards but in great original condition. The Lot is Exceptional because (1) it has 100' of direct beach frontage, (2) is located on a private street, and (3) has enough extra square footage to build a second structure such as a guest house with beach views and garages. The lot alone is worth the asking price of the property. There are no other beach front lots on the island with these benefits. The unique up-front location of the house is an Exceptional Benefit because it is the only home that captures twenty miles of unobstructed beach views north to Manasota Key and south to Boca Grande lighthouse. You could not build in this location today, but you can improve and expand the structure to 50% of the value per year. Large open wrap-a-round decks provide beautiful entertaining areas. Dolphins, manatees, and sea turtles are frequent visitors, and star gazing is exceptional. The property emulates "Peace and Harmony" with sea breezes and the sound of waves filling every corner of every room. The Benefits of walking barefoot out your door directly onto seven miles of silky soft sand, collecting seashells, swimming in clear turquoise blue water, and watching the sun paint the sky with vibrant colors each evening are Never Ending! This house is both modest in size and price and in Move-In Condition. Everything is in fine working condition. The structure has demonstrated over the past 35 years that it is solid and built to last for future generations to enjoy. Seller is licensed real estate professional.
- MLS® #D6108747
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,967
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Underground Utilities, Water Available
- ParkingGolf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Off Street
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach - Private, Gulf/Ocean
- ExteriorVinyl Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Address8 Adele Way
- SubdivisionPalm Island Estates Unit 4
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33946
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market282
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Gold.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 5th, 2020 at 1:32am CDT.