Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
18986 Ayrshire Cir, Port Charlotte
This is one lovely home you will not want to get away before you take a look. 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, plus den and 1 car garage has updates that include ceramic tile in main living area and baths, bamboo flooring in the den, granite counters and tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances, and ceiling fans in all rooms. Windows are hurricane rated. Front and rear patios have pavers and rear patio is very large and screened and overlooks a large fenced yard leading to the boat dock with 85 foot of frontage. Canal is just off Charlotte Harbor and has deep sailboat access. The neighborhood offers a quiet and peaceful environment to reside with your family. New Trane Air Conditioner installed April, 2019 with 5 year extended warranty. New roof May 2019.
- MLS® #D6106018
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,350
- Year Built1979
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Phone Available, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Fishing Pier, Park, Public Boat Ramp, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, In County, Level, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorStucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Address18986 Ayrshire Cir
- AreaPort Charlotte
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 079
- CityPort Charlotte
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33948
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Thermostat, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market105
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 18th, 2019 at 1:44am CDT.