Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11492 Creekside Way, Placida
GOLF, FISH and RELAX! Located in a gated club this home is offered furnished with 3 bedrooms + Den (Could be a fourth bedroom), 4.5 baths, granite kitchen, tray ceilings, beautiful hardwood floors, crown moldings throughout and a three car garage. No expense has been spared. Enjoy a beautiful dock facility on pristine Coral Creek as well as a sparkling community pool to cool off on those hot summer days. Coral Creek club is located just across the causeway from Gasparilla Island and the quaint village of Boca Grande, Coral Creek Club features a world class Tom Fazio designed golf course and a spectacular 17,000 square-foot clubhouse, impeccably-maintained golf course and the surrounding 6,000-acre nature preserve. Social Membership is required with a $5,000. initial fee plus annual dues of $550.00 per year or Full Golf Membership at current terms and fees. The nearby Coral Creek Airport has a private 6000'x100' runway for members and a limited number of guests. The airport has hangar facilities and office space used to facilitate arrivals and departures.
- MLS® #D6104600
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,736
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, Pool, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Tandem, Underground
- # of Garages3
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market855
- Address11492 Creekside Way
- SubdivisionCoral Creek Club
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33946
- InteriorCarpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, L Dining, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 4:00am CDT.