Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11732 Anglers Club Dr #119, Placida
This Key West styled waterfront residence is located on deep water with no bridges and easy access to the Gulf of Mexico. The floor plan is a spacious 1980 sq ft, offering 3 bedrooms, 3 baths with 10 ft ceilings, granite kitchen, crown molding, wood flooring, impact resistant windows, composite/wood look siding, metal roof and stainless steel appliances. The home is in excellent condition and could be ready to occupy quickly. Anglers Club is a gated community with a lagoon style pool, clubhouse and 800' + community dock with walking promenade. This is the 1st to the fish and quickest to the Gulf of Mexico boating community around. Additional 50' slips with boat lift capacity are also available. So very close to Boca Grande and very low HOA fees!
- MLS® #D6104500
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,980
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected
- FeaturesDock, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Security, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorOther, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market305
- Address11732 Anglers Club Dr #119
- SubdivisionCoral Creek Anglers Club
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33946
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2019 at 12:01pm CST.