Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
45 Cape Haze Dr, Placida
Unique Mid Century Modern architecture in the captivating Old Florida waterfront neighborhood ~ Cape Haze West. This spacious home sits on a large corner lot on the island in Cape Haze. This home boasts 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, chef's kitchen with soapstone counters and Miele wall oven, terrazzo floors, freestanding wood-burning fireplace in the center of the Great Room, vaulted beamed ceilings, natural light in every room, and wonderful ventilation throughout the home. New metal roof added in 2016, along with a fully private front courtyard with screened-in roof, spa, and saltwater dipping pool finished in Mid Century style. Open one or all of the six sliding glass doors that open out to the huge rear screened lanai extending the entire length of the home. The rear lanai has tons of room for entertaining and a new built-in barbecue with granite counter and hood. This home has been beautifully preserved and enhanced with numerous updates. Two car garage with storage and workshop space. Move-in ready and partially furnished! Relax with a book in the large private, shaded backyard or play fetch with your pup! This neighborhood provides access to a private beach on Don Pedro Island just across the ICW! Cape Haze is a unique community, with a parklike setting adorned with Banyan tree lined roads and wildlife aplenty! Close to beaches, shopping, dining, Historic Boca Grande, & Don Pedro State Park. Voluntary Cape Haze Property Owners Association offers social activities and perseveres this special community.
- MLS® #D6104399
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,262
- Year Built1960
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Propane, Water Available
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Recreation Building, Deed Restricted, Golf Carts OK, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Covered, Driveway, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market111
- Address45 Cape Haze Dr
- SubdivisionCape Haze
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33946
- InteriorLaminate, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFree Standing, Family Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 3:29am CDT.