Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13124 Via Flavia, Placida
YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BE IN PLACIDA POINTE FOR UNDER $500K! Recent sales right down the street for $550K & $619K!! You will be IN AWE of the abundance of LIGHT flowing through the windows as you walk in the grand entrance of this home with WATER VIEWS! Wake up to sunrises & watch spectacular SUNSETS over the Intracoastal Waterway from decks on multiple levels. This home was designed for entertaining w/its OPEN FLOOR PLAN & immense outdoor living areas. 2 bedrooms and bath on main floor with beautiful staircase leading up to the top floor that has master bedroom w/private lanai, bonus loft, & additional deck. 2 car garage with tons of storage on ground floor. ELEVATED, solid CONCRETE FORTRESS w/metal roof. ELEVATOR that travels to all 3 floors providing ease and convenience. Private, SALTWATER POOL and SPA that was recently resurfaced and has all new pumps. This large CANAL FRONT lot has tons of PRIVACY with its tropical greenery. The canal is perfect for kayaking and paddleboarding around Coral Creek Waterway & out to the ICW. This home gives you access to all the AMENITIES you could ask for in a Florida home with membership to the exclusive Placida Harbour Club on the mainland and Placida Beach Club on Little Gasparilla Island. Take private ferry across Placida Harbor/ICW to the clubhouse, heated pool and beautiful uncrowded beach. Amenities on the mainland include two heated pools, gym, and tennis/pickleball courts. You do NOT want to miss this amazing opportunity to own this fantastic home in PARADISE!
- MLS® #D6103418
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,176
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleElevated, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Water Access, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Tennis Courts, Fishing Pier, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- ViewCul-de-sac, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Salt Water
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market178
- Address13124 Via Flavia
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33946
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesThree Or More Story, Elevated
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 20th, 2019 at 4:15am CDT.