Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1933 Oregon Trl, Englewood
No bridges to the Intracoastal Waterway and just a short distance to Stump Pass and Boca Grande is this lovely 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a caged pool, dock and covered 10,000 lb. lift just waiting for you to call it home. Being just a short boat ride to many marinas, restaurants and world class fishing makes this a true fisherman's paradise. Shopping, parks, golf courses and the beach are all just a short drive away! New windows were installed in 2015 as well as plantation shutters in the living room. The kitchen has an eating area with access to the lanai which is perfect for entertaining. Extra 1,000 lb. davits were installed 2 years ago for your smaller boat and a new irrigation pump was installed October, 2018. Come by and take a look at this meticulously maintained home.
- MLS® #D6103147
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,406
- Year Built1974
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Level, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Insulated Windows, Rods, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Address1933 Oregon Trl
- SubdivisionGrove City Shores
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Skylight(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market76
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 16th, 2019 at 11:44pm CST.