Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1925 Georgia Ave, Englewood
Deep water dockage, seconds to Stump Pass! Spectacular & architecturally elegant, this estate home offers stunning, panoramic Lemon Bay views of the Intracoastal from all 3 floors & views of the Gulf from the 2nd & 3rd floors. This home has extraordinary custom features; 42" wood cabinets, specialty granites, travertine, slate, tile back splash, chef kitchen, gas range, wet bar, wine refrigerator, ice maker, Brazilian Mahogany floors, fireplace w/gas starter, surround sound, central vac, elevator, security system, intercom, automatic switchover generator, 2 on-demand gas water heaters, irrigation well, 4-5 zoned AC systems, hurricane impact glass, plantation shutters & 10' doors. The 4 en-suite baths, Rohl fixtures, imported stone, decorative mirrors & multiple shower heads. Main floor has open concept great room, gourmet kitchen, dining room, media room, wet bar, 2 of the 4 en-suite bedrooms, butlers pantry & laundry room. The 3rd floor houses an office, an en suite bedroom, & the master bedroom suite with 2 walk in closets, jetted tub, walk-in shower, water closet, dual sink vanities and makeup vanity. The outdoor entertaining areas offer 3 decks overlooking the heated pool/spa, waterfall, gas fire pit, deep water private boat house (+1200sf) 2 boat lifts that hold 2 boats & 2 jet skis, 3 docks & yacht moorage. Lush tropical landscaping around the pool, boat house & side entry 5+ car garage, 7943 under air, captures the essence of tropical living and make this home a perfect entertaining venue.
- MLS® #D6102391
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,773
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Key West
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingBoat, Circular Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Oversized, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Other
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Fenced, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market22
- Address1925 Georgia Ave
- SubdivisionAddition/grv City Shores Un #3
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code34224
- InteriorSlate, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Propane
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Wood Burning
- StoriesThree Or More Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 24th, 2018 at 12:15am CDT.