Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
882 Hill Tide Ln, Boca Grande
"Under Construction" BCB Homes has begun construction of the first model named the "Silver King" for Hill Tide Estates on the southern most point of Boca Grande. The Silver King has been designed by John Cooney of Stofft Cooney Architects to capture the breathtaking views of Charlotte Harbor and Boca Grande Pass. The timeless 'Old Florida Style' exterior will be constructed of concrete & block and will feature a sand float finish with Board and Batton accents and Cypress Wood Corbels. The outdoor custom design pool and spa will offer and outdoor kitchen area with Sub-Zero / Wolf appliances and custom cabinetry by Ruffino. The Great Room design consists of 4 Bedrooms, 4 En-Suite Bathrooms and 2 half Bathrooms. The interior design elements have been created by Lisa Ficarra and her team at Ficarra Design Associates. Interior finishes include; Wide Planked European Oak Flooring, Custom Wood Cabinets by Ruffino Cabinitery, Granite and Quartz Countertops with 4' Backsplash, and Custom Wood Moldings throughout. The Silver King will also be Energy Efficient and comprehensive testing will be performed by BCB Homes Building Science Technicians throughout the build process. Some of the tests will include wash down testing on every impact window and door, and extensive testing of all duct work and plumbing prior to drywall installation. Appliance package will offer all Wolf ranges, Sub-Zero refrigerators, Electrolux front load washer & dryer, Asko Dishwasher and Lennox High Efficiency HVAC with Programmable Wi-FI.
- MLS® #D5923711
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,555
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Florida
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market244
- Address882 Hill Tide Ln
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionHill Tide Estates
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyLee County
- Zip Code33921
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 15th, 2018 at 2:14am CST.