Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7390 Palm Island Dr #ss # 8, Placida
Every once in a while, a truly spectacular vacation home opportunity arises. This gorgeous 6 bedroom, 5 bath house is just such an event. Ideally located directly on the private beach of Palm Island Resort, with 180 degree views of the Gulf of Mexico. Enough room for extended family to visit and relax comfortably, it is also a wonderful space for entertaining. Open sun decks and plenty of windows and doors to make use of that magical Florida light, you are sure to take advantage of the year-round fresh air & outdoor living that is such a hallmark of Gulf coast living. Just a few of the many features and special touches in this home include: gourmet kitchen with island, gas-powered cooking range, double ovens, stainless steel dishwasher, refrigerator & sink, open sundeck with hot tub, media room, master bedroom with private study & open sundeck. As part of Palm Island Resort, you have access to amenities such as fitness center, Tennis Pro shop & courts, Coconuts equipment rental such as paddle boards & kayaks, a concierge department that can assist with fishing charters in our world-renowned Gulf waters, fitness classes, massage therapy, and more. Rum Bay Restaurant is our award-winning restaurant that serves lunch & dinner. A short trip to the mainland and you can eat at Leverocks, our waterside dining restaurant. Now is the time to schedule an appointment to view this very special property. It won’t be on the market for long, and isn’t it about time you started living the life you’ve dreamed of?
- MLS® #D5923643
- Full Baths5
- Square Footage4,639
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleElevated, Florida, Key West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesFitness, Gated Community, Water Access, Playground, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- ParkingNone, Secured
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewStreet Private, Street Unpaved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBeach-Prvt, Gulf/Ocean
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorWood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market639
- Address7390 Palm Island Dr #ss # 8
- SubdivisionSeaside 02 Land Condo
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33946
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Built in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Palm Island Properties Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS DBA Stellar MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 14th, 2019 at 10:30pm CST.