Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10 Buccaneer Bnd, Placida
Boater's Paradise! Newest (& LEAST EXPENSIVE) waterfront home on the market in the captivating Old Florida waterfront neighborhood of ~Cape Haze West~ This home features 3 bedrooms ~each w/its own private bathroom. 38 ft heated pool w/spa jets overlooking the serene Capstan Cut canal. Jump on your boat from your private dock or davits & be out on the Intracoastal Waterway & Gulf in minutes(NO BRIDGES)! Wonderfully maintained, this 1 owner home is a must see! Designed by an engineer, it has everything you would want in a Florida home. Outstanding features include: HIGH ELEVATION, double pane windows & sliders, French doors, teak flooring, solid Corian counters, large kitchen island, Jenn Air cooktop w/griddle & grill, brand new stainless wine cooler & Bosch dishwasher, clay brick gas fireplace, bonus room/nook in master(w/pocket door) overlooking the water, master bath spa w/hydro massage,12 volt backup lighting system, tall pilings equipped for a boat lift or additional vessel, gas grills, grandiose outdoor fountain, A/C 2 car garage w/long driveway, irrigation wells, & lots of privacy created by mature tropical landscaping adorned with mango, key lime, orange, coconut, Barbados cherry, mulberry & fig trees. Join the optional HOA & gain access to a private beach on Don Pedro Island.Cape Haze is such a unique community, in an ideal location close to beaches, shopping, dining, Historic Boca Grande, & Don Pedro State Park. Just imagine your beautiful home w/193 ft of water frontage w/quick ICW & Gulf access!
- MLS® #D5921611
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,244
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Cable Connected, County Water, Generator Hookup, Public Utilities, Septic, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesDock, Recreation Building
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Flood Zone, In County, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite/Concrete, Heated Pool, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure, Spa, Solar cover for pool
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Fruit Trees, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Outdoor Grill, Satellite Dish
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market48
- Address10 Buccaneer Bnd
- SubdivisionCape Haze
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33946
- Interior FeaturesAttic, Attic Ventilator, Blinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Furnishing-Optional, Inside Utility, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Thermal Windows, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment, Hot Tub/Spa
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator, Indoor Grill
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Heat Pump
- FireplacesGas Fireplace
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2018 at 6:33am CST.