Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
(Undisclosed Address), Boca Grande
"Captiva Model Now Complete" The Captiva Model is located on Lot # 1" at Hill Tide Estates and will be offered by Seagate Development Group! The Captiva floor plan includes 4,865 square feet under air and a total of 11,184 square feet under roof. The first floor features a living area with a great room - island kitchen and dining area that open to covered lanai spaces - a study with an outdoor covered deck, and the master suite that includes a bedroom sitting area with double walk-in closets and elaborate ceiling details. The coastal / West Indies inspired architecture will offer decorative aluminum shutters and cypress wood corbels - Anderson 400 series impact windows & exterior doors - a custom salt water pool / spa, and a outdoor kitchen including Sub Zero / Wolf appliance package with NatureKast Cabinetry. The interior Luxury options will include custom Smithport / Soho Wood Cabinetry, custom built-ins, tongue and groove ceilings in main living areas, and tile / wood flooring along with Granite and Quartz Countertops throughout. The 4 Bedroom 4 1/2 bath fully furnished custom home will offer stunning views of the Gulf of Mexico, and will include access to a private beach on Charlotte Harbor and Historic Boca Grande Pass! Hill Tide Estates is a 19-luxury-home-site development offering panoramic seascape unmatched anywhere on Gasparilla Island.
- MLS® #D5921219
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,865
- Year Built2019
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDock, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access
- ParkingGolf Cart Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market572
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyLee County
- Zip Code33921
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Elevated
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 3:45pm CDT.