Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5000 Gasparilla Rd #53, Boca Grande
Wonderful opportunity to own this island escape including easy beach and pool access. With only two houses on the street, enjoy a lot of privacy within the gated community of the Boca Grande Club. This stand-alone home offers 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 balconies, a sunset roof top deck, and a one car garage plus carport. Interior is cheery and bright with lots of light, vaulted ceilings, beams, tile flooring and features a fireplace for cozy relaxing evenings. Take advantage of all the services and amenities the Boca Grande Club has to offer, including your choice of poolside or clubhouse dining, a fitness facility, water activities, tennis and clubhouse events. Instructors are available for tennis, aerobics, yoga and more. *A one-time non-refundable initiation fee of $10,000 is required + $4,488 yearly Club dues. Seller would be interested in an end of April closing date?
- MLS® #D5920884
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,240
- Year Built1992
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available
- FeaturesCommunity Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage, Under Building Parking
- ViewBalcony, Cul-De-Sac
- PoolHeated Pool, In Ground
- ExteriorOn Piling
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- Days on Market85
- Address5000 Gasparilla Rd #53
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionVillage Boca Grande Club Ph
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Smoke Alarm(s), Unfurnished, Volume Ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener Owned
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- FireplacesLiving Room
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 20th, 2018 at 6:33am CST.