Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13065 Via Flavia, Placida
This unique home offers the perfect place to relax and enjoy tranquil waterfront views of the Coral Creek Estuary and a pristine 6,000 acre state park! Enjoy the lush tropical landscape from your great room, a remodeled kitchen and both a screened porch and expansive open deck! Spacious open living area with an indoor pool features vaulted ceilings, wet bar, stone fireplace and dining area off the kitchen with an aquarium window feature. Private suite bedrooms and baths with large showers and private access to decks. Steam shower and spa tub in the master bath overlooks the pool. Finishes include wood and ceramic floors and wood doors and trim. Your own elevator from the 3 car garage with spacious bonus area and storage takes you to the main living area along with interior stairs. A truly delightful setting at end of the cul-de-sac. Placida Harbor Club amenities include clubhouse, pool, tennis courts, ferry to the beach and community boat docks…A NEW PRIVATE DOCK WITH DIRECT GULF ACCESS HAS JUST BEEN COMPLETED. AN EXCELLENT PRICE WITH INCREDIBLE VIEWS!
- MLS® #D5920093
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,343
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, County Water, Electric, Public Sewer, Public Utilities
- FeaturesFence Restrictions
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Lot - Tip, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Inside, Other - See Remarks
- ExteriorBlock, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Gutters / Downspouts, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Other, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market86
- Address13065 Via Flavia
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33946
- Interior FeaturesCathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Skylights, Volume Ceilings, Walk In Closet, Attic Ventilator, Other
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Hot Water Electric, Oven, Range
- FireplacesOther Room
- StoriesElevated, Two Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on December 18th, 2017 at 2:19pm CST.