Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1600 E Railroad Avenue, BOCA GRANDE
As you enter the recently completed, paver estate driveway, this exceptional, meticulously maintained home sits overlooking the Boca Grande Bayou and Gasparilla Sound…an incredible view and the most convenient location! This impressive 2009 custom home boasts the highest quality construction, including stucco covered reinforced concrete block, high impact Anderson windows and doors throughout, and a raised-seam color coated metal roof. The insightful design will please the discerning buyer, with custom moldings, tray ceilings and plantation shutters. The living room and master bedroom open to an expansive waterfront porch. There is a family room that adjoins the chef’s kitchen, which includes high-end appliances, custom cherry cabinetry and dining table, granite counter tops, an oversized island with breakfast bar, and a built-in desk and credenza. The living floor also includes a formal dining room and den/sitting room. On the ground floor there are three guest rooms with their own sitting room and covered porch and two large bathrooms, together with two garages and spacious workshop. Boaters will appreciate the deep-water dock that can accommodate an 80’ yacht and has 16,000 lb. and 6,000 lb. boat lifts. Additional amenities are a handicap accessible elevator, three irrigation wells, a security system, and extensive mature landscaping. This is the most Cost Efficient, Newly Constructed, Prime Waterfront Home on the Market…Walk-In, Move-In Ready!
- MLS® #D5919131
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,448
- Year Built2009
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Gas, Public, Sprinkler Well
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest, Off Street, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, French Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Thermal Windows
- Days on Market296
- Address1600 E Railroad Avenue
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionBOCA GRANDE
- CityBOCA GRANDE
- CountyLee County
- Zip Code33921
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Unfurnished, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryThe Island School
- MiddleL.A. Ainger Middle
- HighLemon Bay High
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 24th, 2018 at 9:19am CDT.