Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
500 Anchor Row, Placida
The best of Cape Haze. Renovated including addition. Positioned between two magnificent banyan trees. 200' of Frontage on the deep water I.C.W. nearly an acre in all. Enter into a spacious two story foyer into an open floor plan with spectacular water views. Kitchen features include, solid wood glazed cabinets with soft closure hardware, quartz counter tops, appliance pantry, high-end appliances include Dacore double convection oven, warming drawer, microwave, Miele steamer oven and coffee-latte machine, Sub Zero refrigerator/freezer, Fisher and Paykel double drawer dishwasher. Office features built-in solid cherry cabinets. Plantation Shutters throughout the house. French door exit onto the lanai overlooking the pool and Intercoastal Waterway.Spacious master bedroom with tray ceiling. Marble master bath, solid wood cabinets, soaking tub, walk in shower and water closet. Custom walk-in closet and generous linen closet complete this master suite. Top floor loft with 360 degree view features a wet bar and beverage cooler. Professional Landscaping adds to the many features. Beautiful pool and deck with a grand view of the water is accessible from both the lanai off the kitchen and lanai off the great room. An elevator to the second floor with 2 spacious rooms with private baths and 2 rooms that share a bath and lanai. All the guests rooms have beautiful views of the water.Extra large garage. Boat docks that include a 6,000 and a 24,000 pound rated lift. Access to Gulf of Mexico in minutes. Extra Large Garage
- MLS® #D5919124
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,069
- Year Built1990
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electric, Public Municipal Water, Septic, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesWater Access
- # of Garages4
- Garages4 Car Garage, Under Building Parking
- ViewBalcony, Cul-De-Sac, Flood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Lot - Irregular
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Spa, Tile, Above Ground
- ExteriorSiding, On Piling
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hot Tub/Spa, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Satellite Dish, Sauna
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- Days on Market29
- Address500 Anchor Row
- SubdivisionCape Haze
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33946
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, BuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermal Windows, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2017 at 1:18am CDT.