Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11516 Creekside Way, Placida
GOLF, FISH and RELAX! Located in a gated community. This custom built home is offered furnished with 3 bedrooms + Den (Could be a fourth bedroom), 4.5 baths, chefs granite kitchen, tray ceilings, crown moldings, luxury finishes throughout. Three car garage with golf cart enterance. Enjoy fishing off a beautiful dock facility on pristine Coral Creek as well as a sparkling community pool to cool off on those hot summer days. Coral Creek club is located just across the causeway from Gasparilla Island and the quaint village of Boca Grande, Coral Creek Club features a world class Tom Fazio designed golf course and a spectacular 17,000 square-foot clubhouse. Enjoy panoramic views of the impeccably-maintained golf course and the surrounding 6,000-acre nature preserve. Social Membership is required with a $5,000. initial fee plus annual dues of $550.00 per year. The nearby Coral Creek Airport has a private 6000'x100' runway for members and a limited number of guests. The airport has a single hangar facility and office space used to facilitate arrivals and departures.
- MLS® #D5918602
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,736
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Public Municipal Water, Public Sewer, Public Utilities
- FeaturesBuyer Approval Required, Dock, Fees Required, Gated Community, Golf Community, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage, Under Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Private, Golf Course Frontage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHeated Pool, In Ground
- ExteriorSiding, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesGutters / Downspouts, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- Days on Market250
- Address11516 Creekside Way
- SubdivisionCoral Creek Club
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33946
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Fire Sprinkler, Furnished, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Walk In Closet
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Exhaust Fan, Microwave Hood
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 23rd, 2017 at 1:18am CDT.