Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1728 Jose Gaspar Dr, Boca Grande
This magnificent 5 bedroom 5.5 bath new built home from the foundation up. Is constructed on one of the Isles larger lots with water view both front and back. This home meets or exceeds all of today’s codes. As you open the front doors you are greeted by the majestic view of the harbor across a new infinity pool, complete with spa and fire bowls. A state of the art kitchen is fitted with all of today’s bells and whistles one would expect to find. There are wood and tile floors throughout an open floor plan. The main level hosts the dining room, the family room and living room all overlooking Charlotte Harbor. A two-sided gas fireplace completes the common areas. An elevator will take you to the spacious upstairs family room and three ensuite bedrooms, making this a great family home. All of this on a lovely fully landscaped lot with an oversized 3 bay garage.
- MLS® #D5915828
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,000
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected
- FeaturesDeed Restricted
- ParkingDriveway, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In City Limits, In County, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, Beach-Prvt
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, Infinity, Lighting, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Address1728 Jose Gaspar Dr
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionBoca Grande Isles
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyLee County
- Zip Code33921
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Travertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Elevator, Other, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market538
Listing information courtesy of Parsley-baldwin Realty Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2018 at 4:15am CDT.