Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9726 Shelburne Cir, Port Charlotte
Best location, Enjoy the water without waterfront taxes, and the privacy of the greenbelt from the lanai of your home on this oversized lot. Located in the waterfront community of South Gulf Cove, with access to the Bay and Ocean from your private dock with boat lift. Only minutes to Boca Grande's and Englewood's sand beaches, marinas, fishing, golf courses, restaurants and shopping. This very exquisitely designed custom home, has many features such as granite counters tops, tile flooring, upgraded carpet, crown molding throughout, tray ceilings in Master and Great rooms and a custom entertainment center with Bose speakers surround sound system in the Great room and lanai. Master bathroom has dual sinks, vanity, a large soaking tub and a walk-in shower. Large laundry room with a sink. Very large brick paver lanai with view to the water and the greenbelt area. Drive-way and walkway are also brick paver. Oversized seating windows in both spare rooms. Do not miss this rare opportunity. ROOM FOR POOL!
- MLS® #D5915817
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,832
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCity Water, Public Sewer, Mini Sewer
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market91
- Address9726 Shelburne Cir
- AreaPort Charlotte
- SubdivisionPort Charlotte Sec 094 Rep 01
- CityPort Charlotte
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33981
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Inside Utility, Solid Surface Counters, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment, Furnishing-Optional, Hot Tub/Spa
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2017 at 12:19pm CDT.