Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1736 Jose Gaspar Dr, Boca Grande
‘Timeless Class’ best describes this waterfront gem! Positioned flawlessly along the shores of Charlotte Harbor in Boca Grande’s finest gated community, this exquisite Isles estate offers "Cruise Ship" feel views from most every room. As you enter through the classic southern style foyer you’re welcomed by warm refurbished wood floors, double height ceilings, and a glassed in Florida room which is not included in the living square feet. The spacious kitchen offers all new stone counter-tops, a center island, and a generous size nook with bay windows overlooking the front lagoon. With over 3,100 square feet of living area, this 4 bedroom 3 bath multi level home is perfect for large families or entertaining guests. Exterior features include two waterfront terraces, a roomy 2-car garage, and mature landscaping with exotic fruit trees. Plenty of room for a pool on bay side - pool rendering / survey available upon request. Call now to schedule your private showing for the best priced bayfront home in Boca Grande!
- MLS® #D5915747
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,147
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, City Water, Electric, Public Sewer, Public Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorOn Piling, Siding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Hurricane Shutters, Sliding Doors
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- Days on Market93
- Address1736 Jose Gaspar Dr
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionBoca Grande Isles
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyLee County
- Zip Code33921
- Interior FeaturesBuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Inside Utility, Solid Surface Counters, Unfurnished
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 25th, 2017 at 12:19pm CDT.