Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5000 Gasparilla Rd #53, Boca Grande
Boca Grande Club – The Best Gasparilla Lake View! Remarkable 360-degree rooftop deck views. Newer elevator, entry decking, and roof over recently added. Easy beach and pool access. Only two homes on this cul-de-sac allows you to enjoy excellent privacy. This stand-alone home offers 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 balconies, a sunset rooftop deck, and a one-car garage + carport. Interior is bright and airy with lots of light, vaulted ceilings, white-washed beams, tile flooring, and features a fireplace for cozy, relaxing evenings. Take advantage of all of the services and amenities that the Boca Grande Club has to offer, including your choice of poolside or clubhouse dining, a fitness facility, water activities, tennis, and clubhouse events. Tennis instructors are available, aerobics, yoga, and more. A one-time, non-refundable initiation fee of $10,000 is required + yearly Club Dues at $3,160. Great location and views at the best price!
- MLS® #D5915382
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,240
- Year Built1992
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Public Utilities
- FeaturesCommunity Hot Tub/Spa, Fees Required, Fitness, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Security, Tennis Courts, Water Access
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage, Under Building Parking
- ViewBalcony, Street Paved
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground
- ExteriorOn Piling
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Gutters / Downspouts, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Tennis Courts - Private
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- Days on Market134
- Address5000 Gasparilla Rd #53
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionVillage Boca Grande Club Ph
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Elevator, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Unfurnished, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener Owned, Water FIlter Owned
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Living Room
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 28th, 2017 at 8:55am CDT.