Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11716 Anglers Club Dr #123, Placida
Large townhouse in a community of Key West / Island designed buildings and amenities. Metal roofs, clapboard siding, gingerbread trimming and lush tropical landscaping. This unit also comes with a deeded, private deep water dock (#D8) and your own deeded poolside Cabana with electricity (#110). They come with the unit and are included in the price. This beautiful waterfront home is located in THE ANGLER'S CLUB. The upgraded interior includes 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 10 ft volume ceilings, granite counter-tops in both the kitchen and bathrooms, crown moldings and 5 1/4 baseboards. The amenities of The Angler's Club includes an approximate 800' foot community deep water dock, lagoon styled heated pool, gated entrance, Old Florida fishing lodge styled clubhouse and a walking promenade along the boat basin. Come and live the resort lifestyle with beautiful views, great location and all with deep water boating and fishing in your back yard.
- MLS® #D5915051
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,100
- Year Built2006
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, County Water, Electric, Public Sewer, Public Utilities
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Dock, Fees Required, Gated Community, Recreation Building, Water Access, Waterfront Complex
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Street Private
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorOn Piling, Other, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Open
- Lot DescriptionZero Lot Line
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market163
- Address11716 Anglers Club Dr #123
- SubdivisionAnglers Club At Boca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33946
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Furnished, Smoke Alarm(s), Solid Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling, Walk In Closet, Washer/Dryer Hookup, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- StoriesTownhouse 2-3 Floors
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 28th, 2017 at 8:55am CDT.