Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
235 Green Dolphin Dr, Placida
Inspired by the Hills of Tuscany...International Owners have designed and built one of the finest homes in our region. This 2008 built masterpiece was constructed with the finest materials from around the world installed by the finest craftsmen. The Tuscan architecture delivers 4 bedrooms and 5.5 bathrooms in over 6,000 square feet of living area! Spectacular I.C.W. views and gulf sunsets over the deep water out to the pristine Don Pedro Island State Park. Entering the lush Estate grounds through the wrought iron gates you traverse a beautiful brick paver driveway featuring a large imported marble fountain centerpiece. The home interior features are of the utmost in quality and elegance, including solid cherry coffered ceiling, European Crystal Chandeliers, marble flooring, decorative custom cabinetry, ceiling to floor coral stone fireplace and so much more. The kitchen is impressively designed with entertaining in mind from the large center island and features top-of-the-line appliances including Wolf gas range with two ovens, warming drawer, microwave, Sub Zero refrigerator, wine cooler and secondary fridge. The 4 levels of outdoor areas are comprised of private spaces along with large open areas that include a summer kitchen and a roof top amazing view from the open air Seawatch all the way down to the lowest level featuring a custom-designed pool with fountain features, Jacuzzi and beach entry. A boater will be impressed with a dock facility for vessels large and small. You can have it all!
- MLS® #D5914689
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,032
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public Utilities
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Street Paved
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontBay/Harbor, ICW
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Other Water Feature
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Gutters / Downspouts, Hot Tub/Spa, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Lights, Outdoor Shower, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Screen/Covered Enclosure
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market364
- Address235 Green Dolphin Dr
- SubdivisionCape Haze
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33946
- Interior FeaturesBuiltinFeatures, Cathedral/Vaulted Ceiling, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, Elevator, Furnishing-Optional, Hot Tub/Spa, Inside Utility, Solid Stone Counters, Walk In Closet, Wet Bar, Window Treatment
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Appliances, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven - Double, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine/Bar Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric, Zoned/Multiple
- CoolingCentral, Zoned/Multiple
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Wood Burning Fireplace
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 28th, 2017 at 8:55am CDT.