Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16221 N Island Ct, Boca Grande
Located on approximately two acres of beautiful Boca Grande beach front, this stylish and classic Old Florida-designed home is thoughtfully laid out offering 4 bedrooms with 4 ensuite bathrooms, 2 half-baths, gulf view den/library, and a custom kitchen designed to entertain. The spacious screened and open living-level decks offer an abundance of natural light and creates a continual living space throughout the home. The master bedroom upper level sits above all offering additional his and her office along with her and his half baths that feature a spa/hydro massage tub and shower in between! This home is sealed with impact glass throughout… Anderson doors and windows. Interior features include: updated appliances, gas fireplace, solid state elevator installed new in 2013 (all levels), whole-house vacuum system, and in-wall pest system. Exterior features include: Cabana valance/drape system on pool level, storm panels, irrigation well with treatment tank, 3 car garage, maximum storage, extensive tropical landscaping and personal boardwalk off the ground level. Pool, spa, cabana, and deck level takes you straight out to the Island’s best beach! Take a seven mile walk down and then back if you’d like…a meticulous beach house on a beautiful, private stretch of natural beach. Generator with online Monitoring and 450 Gallon Propane Tank installed in 6/2013. It doesn’t get any better. Come take a look!
- MLS® #D5914319
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage4,333
- Year Built2000
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Avail, Cable Available, Public Utilities, Sprinkler Well
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-De-Sac, Flood Zone, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Coastal Construction Control Line
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated Pool, Heated Spa, In Ground, Spa
- ExteriorOn Piling, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Gutters / Downspouts, Hot Tub/Spa, Hurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping, Outdoor Lights, Patio/Porch/Deck Covered, Patio/Porch/Deck Open, Patio/Porch/Deck Screened, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- FoundationStilt / Wood Piling
- Days on Market198
- Address16221 N Island Ct
- AreaBoca Grande (PO BOX)
- SubdivisionGulf Shores North 04
- CityBoca Grande
- CountyCharlotte County
- Zip Code33921
- Interior FeaturesBuiltinFeatures, Ceiling Fan(s), Central Vacuum, Elevator, Fire Sprinkler, In Wall Pest System, Solid Stone Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Tray Ceiling, Unfurnished, Walk In Closet, Window Treatment, Handicapped Modified
- AppliancesBuilt In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Hot Water Electric, Microwave, Oven - Double, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Fuel - Electric
- FireplacesGas Fireplace, Living Room
- StoriesElevated, Two Story
- ElementaryVineland Elementary
- MiddleL.A. Ainger
- HighLemon Bay
Listing information courtesy of Gulf Coast International Prop.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 28th, 2017 at 8:55am CDT.